Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fall 2012 trends!

So maybe I've never been invited to fashion week (yet) but I can tell you what the hottest trends that were showcased by some of the hottest designers like Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, etc. AND were you can shop them for less. Because lets be honest, very few people have the money to purchase ALL designer every season.

1. Maroon


Designers: Jason Wu, Peter Som, Rodarte.


This season's hottest color is definitely maroon. Maroon everything! Maroon coats, shoes, shirts, skirts, trousers, and pretty much anything else you can think of. Here I put together an outfit to show you how you could style it.




Maroon tones



Jacket: Dorothy perkins $69, Jeans: Hollister $30, Blouse: vj-style.com $26, Heels: Asos.com $43, Ring: Wallisfashion $12.


2. Oversized coats.


Oversized coats remind me of black and white french movies and Bridgitte Bardot back in the day when she looked stunning. They can instantly spice up your wardrobe and make you look so much more elegant and chique.


3.Metallics
Designers: Courtesy of Tibi, Rag & Bone, Alexandre Herchcovitch

I don't know if you're sick of them but I know that I'm not. A metallic top is great to make an outfit more dressy,  it is very eye-catching and very unique-looking.


4.Knee-high boots

Designer: Rachel Zoe.

I absolutely LOVE this trend. A knee-high boot makes your outfit edgier yet more feminine and sexy.

Which trend is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment