Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fall style

 So it's been ages since I've post here but I thought that since I have some free time in my hands right now I should start posting more frequently! My last post was about choosing a college, which was something I was preparing to do at the time. However, now I made my decision and chose the perfect college for me! The school I'm talking about is located in Los Angeles and I'm going to be moving there in exactly 40 days (I was a spring admit). Since my last post I also got the invitation that I've been waiting for my whole life (more or less)…. I got invited to NYFW! It was glorious. I mean the invite… I didn't get to actually go because it was for one show only and I had school and deadlines to make but still.

My outfit today was what I wore to go out with my friends. I like it because even though it's more put together it's still really comfortable and casual!









What I'm wearing: Leather Jacket- ZARA (similar)
                              Dress- BERSHKA (here)
                              Clutch- ZARA (similar)
                              Ring- ACCESSORIZE
                              Boots- ZARA (similar)
                              Nail polish- Essie "Bangle Jangle" (here)

xoxo,
Loukia

No comments:

Post a Comment